Yes, exactly what was ordered,and served just right…tres obséquieux as the French would say.
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
Council alumnus and community member Don Surber has just published a new book, “Trump the Press,” which just drew raves from Austin Bay and Steven Hayward. I’m about half way through it and it gets my rave as well…Don is one heckuva a writer! You can pick it up at Amazon along with Don’s other books, or you can bypass The Bezos and give Don a higher royalty by getting it at create space direct.
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- Stately McDaniel Manor – Is America Racist?
- Puma By Design – Leader of NBPP: Need Blacks to Migrate to Five Southern States; Form a Black Nation
- Joshuapundit–Life, Death And Faith
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Prokhorovka
- The Razor – What If They Gave a Race War and Nobody Came?
- The Daley Gator – No, John King, Black Lives Matter is NOT a peaceful group
- VA Right! – For Those Hoping for a Dump Trump Moment at the Convention – Watch the 2012 Roll Call
- Bookworm Room – Black Lives Don’t Matter
- The Glittering Eye –Freedom to Screw Up
- The Independent Sentinel –
Exclusive…The Most Outrageous Clinton Scandal Is About to Hit the Fan
- City Journal –America’s Worst President? submitted by Stately McDaniel Manor
- The Washington Times – One law for us, another for you submitted by Puma By Design
- Eli Lake/Bloomberg – The Palestinian Incentive Program for Killing Jews submitted by Joshuapundit
- Elliot Abrams/Council On Foreign Relations – The Middle East Quartet’s New Report Misses the Point submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Jonathon Haidt/The American Interest –When and Why Nationalism Beats Globalism submitted by The Razor
- Sultan Knish –Divest From Palestinesubmitted by The Daley Gator
- Breitbart – Report: Obama Administration Funded Campaign to Topple Netanyahusubmitted by VA Right!
- Police Officer Jay Stalien–Facebook post re blacks and crimesubmitted by Bookworm Room
- Damon Linker/The Week – Race, justice, and America’s founding mistake submitted by The Glittering Eye
- –Next Week’s RNC Convention Could Prove to Be Very Dangerous submitted by The Watcher
- Michael Walsh/PJ Media – More Proof the Fix Was in at the FBI submitted by The Watcher
- Edmund Kozak/Lifezette – The Cop-Hater in Chief submitted by The Watcher
Enjoy! And don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us Twitter..’cause we’re cool like that!And don’t forget to tune in Friday for the results!