How sweet it’s going to be!
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
Stay tuned for an important announcement regarding big changes in the Watcher’s Council!
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- Stately McDaniel Manor – Dallas: An Explosive Use Of Police Force
- Joshuapundit–Dumb Debbie, The DNC And The Wrath Of The Bernistas
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Nuclear Ottomans?
- Puma By Design – Backstabbing Sanders Supporters, Hillary Hires Debbie Wasserman Schultz as Campaign Chair.
- Bookworm Room – Dear Elites — no, Trump is not a fascist, but Hillary probably is
- The Daley Gator – Daley Gator Daley Thought
- VA Right! – Understanding Presidential Polls For Dummies
- The Glittering Eye –Why, Oh Why?
- The Razor – Social Media: Why I Quit It
- Vox Populi – The failed case against the Trump-Putin conspiracy
- The Independent Sentinel – Three Biggest DNC Lies This Week
- Don Surber – Hillary’s baggage speaks
- Seraphic Secret – Jewess With a Gun: Israeli Sharpshooter Tells All
- Heather MacDonald/ City Journal –Trump Is Right about Crime submitted by Stately McDaniel Manor
- Larry Levine/Times Of Israel – The Hypocrisy and Naivete of American Jews submitted by Joshuapundit
- War On The Rocks – Germany Takes A Steely Look At The World submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Daniel Greenfield/FrontPage Magazine –The Day The Bernie Dream Died submitted by Puma By Design
- Oren Cass/City Journal–Hillary’s Web Of Promises submitted by Bookworm Room
- Sultan Knish –Exploiting Dead Cops to Promote Their Killers submitted by The Daley Gator
- Law Newz – DNC Lawyers Now Implicated in Email Leaks as Giving ‘Pro-Hillary’ Advice submitted by VA Right!
- Sean Trende/real Clear Politics – Where the Race Stands — Post-RNC Edition submitted by The Glittering Eye
- The People’s Cube –DNC Transphobic? submitted by The Razor
- David Solway/PJ Media – How to Defeat Terrorism submitted by The Watcher
- Richard Viguerie/Breitbart –Richard Viguerie: ‘Ted Cruz Committed Political Suicide on National TV’ submitted by The Watcher
- Kristen McQueary/Chicago Tribune – The truth of Donald Trump’s message: Black lives do matter submitted by The Watcher