LaRaza

LaRaza

AG Sessions Ends Obama DOJ Slush Fund that Funneled Billions to Marxist Groups

Last week while everyone focused on the James Comey hearing, Attorney General Jeff Sessions put an end to Barack Obama’s Department of Justice slush fund scheme that kicked into high gear under Obama doling out millions to Marxist ideologues, community organizations and groups such as National Council of La ...
Read more 2

INSANE Anti-White Rant at Anti-Trump Protest in Chicano Park (video)

More vile racists, during an anti-Trump protest of Communists many of whom are in this country illegally attacking Caucasians, i.e., “the white man” levying allegations of oppression and racism while they espousing racist attacks and pushing an ideology that is the poster child for oppression, death and despair. The ...
Read more Comments Off on INSANE Anti-White Rant at Anti-Trump Protest in Chicano Park (video)

.#Trump Rally Violence Probably Wanted & Encouraged By Eddie Garcia, @sjpdchief, La Raza Friend

winston
.#Trump Violence Probably Wanted & Encouraged By Eddie Garcia, @sjpdchief, La Raza Friend La Raza, meaning ‘the race’ is a large group of brown Supremacist, Marxists who treat white people (minority) very badly.  Eddie Garcia of the San Jose PD tweeted this out in January: Stacey McSatan ‏@amcuckmag tweeted this ...
Read more Comments Off on .#Trump Rally Violence Probably Wanted & Encouraged By Eddie Garcia, @sjpdchief, La Raza Friend

Mexican Flags Hoisted Over ‘Liberated’ Territory at Chicano Park in San Diego

Published on YouTube April 25, 2016 by SONSanDiego At Chicano Park Day flags are raised for the mestizo race (La Raza) and for Aztlán, the part of the U.S. claimed for the Chicano (Mexican) people. Chicano-ism is a neo-Aztec, pagan, Mexican nationalist, brown-supremacist movement. It is a cultic mixture ...
Read more Comments Off on Mexican Flags Hoisted Over ‘Liberated’ Territory at Chicano Park in San Diego

Protesters Threaten, Shut Down ‘Students for Trump’ Meeting

YouTube
Intolerant Progressives Communists (call them by their names) exposed yet again by their successfully co-opt and shutting/shouting down Pro-Trump supporters at a closed-door Portland State University “Students FOR Trump” rally.  Upon crashing the event, Communists thugs issued threats to Trump supporters warning the students not to hold another pro-Trump ...
Read more Comments Off on Protesters Threaten, Shut Down ‘Students for Trump’ Meeting

Operation Hot Mic, staring Barry Soetoro

Operation Hot Mic, staring Barry Soetoro
  I have lived under 12 presidents counting the current occupant of the White House. Some I have respected, some I have absolutely disliked, a couple of them were pretty good at the job, a couple of them sucked. Barack Obama is the only man who served as president ...
Read more Comments Off on Operation Hot Mic, staring Barry Soetoro

La Raza; Hispanics & Blacks need to attack White Enemy

La Raza; Hispanics & Blacks need to attack White Enemy
La Raza President  Janet Murguía has called for a Black and Hispanic Coalition to Attack the White Enemy–     She happily pointed out that Hispanics now make up 16% of the United States Population– and combined withed the 14% the Blacks make up, they have 30% of the population.. In ...
Read more Comments Off on La Raza; Hispanics & Blacks need to attack White Enemy

The Constitution should be our only “Agenda.”

The Constitution should be our only “Agenda.”
Like most people, up untill recently I paid little or no attention to the babble about United Nations Agenda 21.  Everything I heard sounded like the rantings of a bunch of escapees from an asylum.. Come-on, who can seriously think we’d let the UN take our guns, tell us where we can live, ...
Read more Comments Off on The Constitution should be our only “Agenda.”