In response to a news report and map from Yahoo News — which stemmed from a Freedom of Information Act request that revealed 36 separate U.S. military operations on the African continent — Hogg tweeted, “Alexa, what does US military imperialism look like?”
Alexa, what does US military imperialism look like? https://t.co/p0awbnnDgO
— David Hogg (@davidhogg111) April 23, 2019
The man-child is very ill-informed and is woefully lacking in research skills. He looks at these bases and sees imperialist control.
Of course, that isn’t true at all. A spokesperson for U.S. AFRICOM responded to the Washington Examiner after Hogg made the claim.
“What’s most important to know is that our command is dedicated to assisting partner nations in their efforts to bring stability and security to their people,” Major Karl Wiest explained to the Examiner.
“We view our mission through a whole-of-government lens, and strive to enable capable, responsive African governments that serve the interests of their citizenry,” Wiest continued[…]
- Strzok & Page Looked for White House Staff to Spy for the FBI
- Judge charged with obstruction for helping an alien criminal escape
- Democrat Party’s CHILLING agenda should frighten Americans
- Cuomo’s New York State of “Turn ’em all loose” Injustice
- Sleepy Joe Biden Will Make America “Straight” Again
- Girls have no right to privacy
- Elizabeth Warren’s new plan to give away taxpayer money
- Lesbian cafe charging 18% man tax goes out of business
************************Thank you for stopping by Grumpy Opinions and while you are here, please SUBSCRIBE to our Grumpy Opinions newsletter to receive our emails. You can also subscribe to Grumpy Opinions’ in our right sidebar or if you have a WordPress.com account, in our WordPress.com READER in the admin panel on the top left. Social media accounts: