Yesterday, as Notre Dame burned, Neil Cavuto and Shep Smith hung up on guests who mentioned the fires and desecration of Catholic churches in Europe. Newsweek and other outlets, however, published an article with a summary of some of the attacks Neil and Shep didn’t think were timely.
It must be noted that there is no evidence the fire in Notre Dame was anything but an accident, but it’s too soon to know for certain.
The attacks on Catholic churches in Europe are a secret. No one wants to report it. We will.
A FEW OF THE MANY ATTACKS
In February, vandals desecrated and smashed crosses and statues at Saint-Alain Cathedral in Lavaur, France. They mangled the arms of a statue of a crucified Christ in a mocking manner. In addition, an altar cloth was burned.
In March, Express UK ran an article about 10 Catholic churches that were desecrated in one week in France.
Senseless acts included the desecration of altars, the defacing of Christ on the cross and in an extreme case, human excrement being spread across the walls of a holy place of worship.
One expert from an organization that observes attacks on Christians told Newsweek that radical secularists or anti-religion groups, as well as feminist activists, are behind it. She left out radical Islamists. They are also involved — very. A German report below admits it[…]
See Independent Sentinel‘s reports on the fire.
ICYMI – more news from Independent Sentinel.
- Speaker Pelosi says there are only 5 socialists in her party, NOT SO!
- Shep & Neil hung up on guests who dared mention European church attacks
- Euphemistically called a socialist, freebie Bernie takes the lead
- All we know so far about NOTRE DAME
- As Notre Dame burns, Don Lemon finds ways to make it about Trump
- JW Exposes “COVER-UP” discussions in Clinton emails to MSM silence
- Hey suckers! We subsidize the illegal alien DIRECT TO MEXICO program
- DRUGS are their business & they will do anything to keep it going
- The Good Fight! More Proof Anti-Trumpers Suffer From Derangement
- Peter Buttigieg, Just Another Flash in the Pan with Good Press
************************Thank you for stopping by Grumpy Opinions and while you are here, please SUBSCRIBE to our Grumpy Opinions newsletter to receive our emails. You can also subscribe to Grumpy Opinions’ in our right sidebar or if you have a WordPress.com account, in our WordPress.com READER in the admin panel on the top left. Social media accounts: