Today we go from the sublime to the absurd. I am plum wore out with these crazies.
A Georgia lawmaker proposed a “testicular bill of rights” package Monday in response to the state’s advancement of a bill to outlaw abortions after a fetal heartbeat is detected.
Democratic state Rep. Dar’shun Kendrick seeks to regulate male bodies in response to what she contests is the regulation of women’s wombs.
The bill would require men to ask permission from their partners before taking Viagra or erectile dysfunction medication and wait 24 hours before purchasing a sex toy. The lawmaker wants to classify sex without a condom as “aggravated assault” and ban vasectomy procedures.
Men would also be forced to begin paying child support before a woman reaches eight weeks in pregnancy.
Kendrick announced the legislation on Twitter.
Ggggooooodddd morning! Introducing my “testicular bill of rights” legislative package. You want some regulation of bodies and choice? Done!
ICYMI: More news from Bunkerville – God, Guns and Guts Comrades!
- Iran’s Rouhani Makes First Visit Ever To Iraq To “Bypass Unjust US Sanctions”
- Meet the New South Asian Threat in America
- A Feel-good Story
- Schiff hires another Russian investigator to go after Trump
- Jerry Nadler’s son works for firm suing Trump – Big conflict
- The Venezuela Crisis – Where the refugees are headed, why we should care
- Cortez ‘s chief of staff in heap big trouble facing jail time UPDATE
************************Thank you for stopping by Grumpy Opinions and while you are here, please SUBSCRIBE to our Grumpy Opinions newsletter to receive our emails. You can also subscribe to Grumpy Opinions’ in our right sidebar or if you have a WordPress.com account, in our WordPress.com READER in the admin panel on the top left. Social media accounts: