President Trump has made no secret of his desire to see Nicolas Maduro deposed, and has made it clear all options are on the table. Most Latin American nations and Israel have sided with the United States in recognizing his opponent Juan Guaido as the true President. European nations have told Maduro to hold a new election within eight days since the last one was corrupt. If he doesn’t, they too will recognize Guaido. Maduro has refused.
Today, John Bolton was seen holding a yellow pad that contained the notation, “5,000 troops to Columbia.”
Whether he meant for journalists to see it or not is unclear, but Maduro now knows. There is little doubt the U.S. will do whatever has to be done.
There was another note, “Afghanistan — welcome to talks.”
National Security Adviser John Bolton isn’t the type to make a mistake like that.
We have diplomats on the ground and the U.S. would respond immediately if the madman and former bus driver Maduro tries to harm them.
— CBS News (@CBSNews) January 29, 2019
The White House is not tamping down tensions after US national security adviser John Bolton was seen holding a yellow legal pad with the words "5,000 troops to Colombia" written on it https://t.co/QeSksbMeZa pic.twitter.com/e4NWNPnpKv
— CNN International (@cnni) January 29, 2019
Source: Independent Sentinel.
ICYMI – News from Independent Sentinel:
- Advising Fired Journos to ‘Learn to Code’ Is the New Twitter Hate Speech
- Terrorist Leads Cartel Opening Up Corridor Into Area of TX with No Barrier
- Bernie Sanders Shown on Film Shirtless & Drunk in Cold War USSR
- Her Magnificence Nancy Pelosi Invited President Trump to Give the SOTU
- Female Obama Kamala Opens Her Campaign by RACE BAITING
- SCARY! NH Picks Dems Who Best Represent Democrat Party
- Mexico Rushes 12,000 More Free Passes to People Coming to US Illegally
- Despicable Adam Schiff Wants Mueller to Probe Don Jr, Don Jr Responds
- Dangerous Mao It Girl! AOC’s ICE Lie Is ‘Liked’ 67,000 Times
- Dems Know Mueller Report Will Destroy President Trump, Must See Video
- This Week in History: Jan. 28-Feb. 3, 2019
************************Thank you for stopping by Grumpy Opinions and while you are here, please SUBSCRIBE to our Grumpy Opinions newsletter to receive our emails. You can also subscribe to Grumpy Opinions’ in our right sidebar or if you have a WordPress.com account, in our WordPress.com READER in the admin panel on the top left. Social media accounts: