Lady Liberty 1885 by A. P. Dillon
Someone in the Cooper Administration stealth edited a press release to restore a link to an HB2 related document last week.
— A.P. Dillon 🤨 (@APDillon_) January 17, 2019
In the course of looking up information regarding the repeal of HB2 for an articleI was writing on Netflix trying to revive that subject, I discovered that a link to a related document was missing from one of Governor Cooper’s press releases.
A March 31, 2017 press release at one time had a link to a document called the “HB2 repeal fact sheet.”
I had downloaded that fact sheet at the time the press release came out, but when I went back earlier this month to look at the related press release, the document was no longer linked.
The HB2 repeal document was still available on the Governor’s site – if one searched the whole site for it[…]
ICYMI, the latest News from Lady Liberty 1885:
- Powerschool Glitch Messes With NC Grades (Shocker)
- Policing One’s Own In The Wake GOP
- New Victims Mean More Charges Added To New Hanover Teacher
- Six NC Teachers Coming Off Suspension in 2019
- Former Durham Montessori School Employee Arrested In Molestation Case of 5 Year Old Child
- Cumberland Exceptional Children’s Teacher Accused of Assault of Nonverbal Student
- Cumberland Teacher Facing Multiple Felony Charges Involving Student
************************Thank you for stopping by Grumpy Opinions and while you are here, please SUBSCRIBE to our Grumpy Opinions newsletter to receive our emails. You can also subscribe to Grumpy Opinions’ in our right sidebar or if you have a WordPress.com account, in our WordPress.com READER in the admin panel on the top left. Social media accounts: