Illegal alien Jose Olegario Lopez, a suspected drug dealer, was pulled over by police with the Utah County Sheriff’s Office on Saturday.
Officers say they found the 44-year-old man driving with his 16-year-old son, and, hidden in the car, were 19 pounds of methamphetamine and cocaine, worth nearly $1 million in street value.
What’s more, Lopez has entered the country illegally eight times, according to Immigrations and Customs Enforcement.
He now faces felony drug and child endangerment charges, according to KUTV, Sacramento Bee reports.
They’re not sending their best. Build the wall!
Source: Independent Sentinel
ICYMI, more news from S. Noble of Independent Sentinel.
- Unwavering Steve King Torpedoes Critics, Republican Leadership
- GOP Congressmen Blink, Call for Opening Government for Nothing
- Rookie Cop Assassinated by ‘Friends’ Only Charged with 2nd Degree Murder
- After 30 Dems Romp in PR, Nancy Disinvites the President to Give SOTU
- Judge Orders Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes to Answer Benghazi Questions
- Curse-tan Gillibrand, Named “Hottest” in the Senate, Is Running 2020
- Tulsi Gabbard Will Run for President as Most Confused Democrat
- Dems Choose a Socialist to Oversee Banks, Lenders, Financial Markets
- They’re Not Sending Their Best! Illegal Caught with 19 Pounds of Drugs
- Kamala Harris Makes a Weird Mixtape Interspersed with Unnatural Giggles
- Moonbats React to President’s Burger Feast for the Clemson Tigers
- Stunning Historical Defeat for Theresa May’s Very Bad Brexit Deal
- Socialist Dream Girl Pushes 70% Marginal Tax Rate Theft
- Anti-Semitic Socialist Rep Tlaib Dines with Hezbollah Advocate
- Trump Basher Mitt Romney Gets Senate Leadership Role
- Hannity Warns Trump Mueller Report Is Meant to Destroy His Presidency
- Former Border Chief: MS-13 Laughs at How Easy It Is to Cross Illegally
- Obama Judge Strikes! Admin Can’t Ask Citizenship Question on Census
************************Thank you for stopping by Grumpy Opinions and while you are here, please SUBSCRIBE to our Grumpy Opinions newsletter to receive our emails. You can also subscribe to Grumpy Opinions’ in our right sidebar or if you have a WordPress.com account, in our WordPress.com READER in the admin panel on the top left. Social media accounts: