Virtue-signaller and Utah freshman senator Mitt Romney is calling for Rep. Steven King to step down because he’s unfit for “polite company.” That must mean King can be in Mitt’s company since he is anything but polite.
NO “PLACE IN POLITE COMPANY”
“He doesn’t have a place in our party, he doesn’t have a place in polite company and certainly should not have a place in Congress,” Romney said in a brief interview in the Senate basement on Monday.
Romney later told a group of reporters that “Steve King’s comments are reprehensible.”
He said King “ought to resign and move on and let someone else who represents American values take his seat,” adding “he should find a different line of work.”
Romney will support a primary challenger to King. That is what this is about for the left — taking the Iowa seat. e’s a strong anti-illegal immigration advocate in the Congress.
“I’d back him getting out of Congress and getting out of our party, as well as a challenge politically,” Romney said[…]
ICYMI, here are more news worth checking out from S. Noble over at Independent Sentinel.
- Trump Tweets, Left Mocks, As New Caravan Leaves Honduras
- Trump’s Contraception/Abortifacient Rule Is Blocked NATIONWIDE
- Steve King Responds to Slams! If True, the GOP Looks Terrible!
- Dems Want to Raise the Federal Minimum Wage to $15 an Hour
- Steve King’s Under Fire! McConnell Condemns Him, Censure Coming
- Google TAKE DOWN & REVERSAL! Video Exposé of Planned Parenthood
- Virtue-Signal Alert! Gillette Puts Out Creepy “Toxic Masculinity” Ad
- Another Socialist Is Building a Bot Army to Run as a Dem in 2020
- Two Most Imbecilic Questions Reporters Asked Trump Today
- Deported Multiple Times Before Sexually Molesting an 11-Year Old
- Watch the Swarm of Locusts Engulf Mecca, the Islamic Holy City
- Radical Democrat Leader Accidentally Admits Party’s Ultimate Goal
- Violent MS-13 ‘Kids’ Here Illegally Were on the Streets Thanks to Inaction
- Uh Oh, Mueller’s Report Might Be “ANTI-CLIMACTIC” Says ABC Reporter
- This Week in History: Jan. 14-20, 2019
- CNN’s Chris Cuomo Defends the Wall Again
- California Gov Newsom’s New Scheme to Tax Drinking Water
************************Thank you for stopping by Grumpy Opinions and while you are here, please SUBSCRIBE to our Grumpy Opinions newsletter to receive our emails. You can also subscribe to Grumpy Opinions’ in our right sidebar or if you have a WordPress.com account, in our WordPress.com READER in the admin panel on the top left. Social media accounts: