Barack Obama is still winning although out of office for years.
On Sunday, a judge in California blocked a Trump rule allowing moral and religious objections as reasons to opt out of Obamacare’s rule. It affected only the 13 states that brought suit before his court.
In less than 24 hours, by Monday afternoon, a Pennsylvania district court made the ruling nationwide in another case of judicial tyranny.
Obama forced religious businesses to pay for these drugs with an HHS mandate — a rule incorporated into Obamacare. The drugs can be obtained cheaply or free.
President Trump expanded the rule to allow employers to obtain exemptions from the Obamacare requirement on moral or religious grounds in all non-governmental workplaces. It gave employers the choice of a workaround.
U.S. District Judge Wendy Beetlestone in Philadelphia issued a nationwide injunction
preventing the rules from taking effect, a day after another judge issued a more limited ruling blocking their enforcement in 13 states and the District of Columbia[…]
ICYMI, here are more news worth checking out from S. Noble over at Independent Sentinel.
- Virtuous Romney Says Rep King Has No Place in “Polite Company”
- Trump Tweets, Left Mocks, As New Caravan Leaves Honduras
- Trump’s Contraception/Abortifacient Rule Is Blocked NATIONWIDE
- Steve King Responds to Slams! If True, the GOP Looks Terrible!
- Dems Want to Raise the Federal Minimum Wage to $15 an Hour
- Steve King’s Under Fire! McConnell Condemns Him, Censure Coming
- Google TAKE DOWN & REVERSAL! Video Exposé of Planned Parenthood
- Virtue-Signal Alert! Gillette Puts Out Creepy “Toxic Masculinity” Ad
- Another Socialist Is Building a Bot Army to Run as a Dem in 2020
- Two Most Imbecilic Questions Reporters Asked Trump Today
- Deported Multiple Times Before Sexually Molesting an 11-Year Old
- Watch the Swarm of Locusts Engulf Mecca, the Islamic Holy City
- Radical Democrat Leader Accidentally Admits Party’s Ultimate Goal
- Violent MS-13 ‘Kids’ Here Illegally Were on the Streets Thanks to Inaction
- Uh Oh, Mueller’s Report Might Be “ANTI-CLIMACTIC” Says ABC Reporter
- This Week in History: Jan. 14-20, 2019
- CNN’s Chris Cuomo Defends the Wall Again
- California Gov Newsom’s New Scheme to Tax Drinking Water
************************Thank you for stopping by Grumpy Opinions and while you are here, please SUBSCRIBE to our Grumpy Opinions newsletter to receive our emails. You can also subscribe to Grumpy Opinions’ in our right sidebar or if you have a WordPress.com account, in our WordPress.com READER in the admin panel on the top left. Social media accounts: