Ahh…so sad. Even teams desperate for a Quarterback won’t give Kaepernick a call, TMZreports. NFL teams are down to emergency QBs — from the 49ers to the Bills — but they are not interested.
Sources connected to Kaepernick told TMZ Sports that while journeyman Matt Barkley (8 career TDs, 18 career INTs) got the call from Buffalo, no one has reached out to Colin (72 career TDs, 30 INTs).
When asked why Buffalo didn’t kick the tires on Colin, head coach Sean McDermott said, “I know Brandon [Beane] is always looking at all the different options that are available to us, so we’ll leave it at that.” [That means nothing.]
All the while, Kaepernick is training ferociously. He’s ready to go when the call comes.
More News from Independent Sentinel.
- Bombshell! Undercover Video of Beto’s Staff Is Very Bad
- Lying’ Gillum Responds on Staffer Saying FL Is a “F**cked Up Cracker State”
- President Makes Dramatic Changes to Asylum, Sends a Powerful Warning
- Popular Ice Cream Brand Teams with Linda Sarsour to Resist Trump
- President Trump Chose His UN Ambassador – Updated
- Scary as H*ll! Best Reason to Vote Republican Is Maxine Waters
- ‘Credible’ Ms. Blasey Ford Will Make $840,000+ from GoFundMe
- Burkman/Wohl Held Their Presser About the Robert Mueller Accuser — Very Funny
- Netflix Likely to Air Obama Anti-Trump Propaganda Series
************************Thank you for stopping by Grumpy Opinions and while you are here, please SUBSCRIBE to our Grumpy Opinions newsletter to receive our emails. You can also subscribe to Grumpy Opinions’ in our right sidebar or if you have a WordPress.com account, in our WordPress.com READER in the admin panel on the top left. Social media accounts: