In a painfully long and gushing article about David Hogg that included a very flattering photo of him, Hogg is quoted predicting a future president and giving advice to “old” Democrats.
According to NY Magazine, Hogg believes that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is “a future president of the United States.”
Well, she is the “future of the Democratic Party” and knowing nothing isn’t a prerequisite for holding office as a Democrat.
MAKE WAY FOR HOGG
The author writes that Hogg is interested in age limits for politicians. He thinks that’s why Republicans are successful right now, using as an example Paul Ryan, the 45-year-old Speaker of the House.
Then he moved on to the admittedly older Democrat, Nancy Pelosi.
“Older Democrats just won’t move the fuck off the plate and let us take control. Nancy Pelosi is old.”
Good for him. Let him alienate the Democrats. Move off the plate Nancy and make way for Hogg and President Cortez.
BLAMING SCHOOL SHOOTINGS ON THE NRA
During the interview, Hogg admitted he has been picked on for his spindly arms and “s***”.
Hogg appears not to care much what people think about him, the author writes. He’s been bullied before: “I’m easy to pick on because I’m a string bean,” he says[…]
More news worth checking out at Independent Sentinel:
- Hogg Says Old Dems Like Nancy Pelosi Have to Move the F*** Off the…
- Elizabeth Warren Wants to Nationalize Corporations So We Too Can Be Venezuela
- Iranian-Backed Terror Sleeper Cells ‘Hibernating’ in the US Are Poised to Attack
- Oh No, NY Times! McGahn Just Blew Apart Your Entire Fake News Article
- Honor Killings Come to the USA~James Woods Addresses It
- Gov Cuomo Sends a ‘Cease and Desist’ Letter Over Ad He Doesn’t Want You…
- What Social Media Censorship Is Really About
- Pentagon Wants Numbers of Iraqi Refugees Dramatically Increased
- Just When You Thought You Were Safe, Chelsea Looks to a Career in Politics
- ‘Future of the Dem Party’ Ocasio-Cortez Just Said ICE Freely Molests Women
************************Thank you for stopping by Grumpy Opinions and while you are here, please SUBSCRIBE to our Grumpy Opinions newsletter to receive our emails. You can also subscribe to Grumpy Opinions’ in our right sidebar or if you have a WordPress.com account, in our WordPress.com READER in the admin panel on the top left. Social media accounts: