Here is just a handful of good reporting that went on this week at Wow! Magazine.
- The Bookworm Beat 12/15/17 — the humongous net neutrality edition
- The two Hayeks: Madame Pinault (finally) speaks out on Weinstein
- Different takes on the Trump effect on the media and #NeverTrumpers
- The Real Importance Of The Alabama Election
- The pathetic legacy of feminism’s Women’s Liberation Movement
- The poison pill hidden in America’s welfare programs
- Trump Honors Hanukkah, Israel and The Jewish People
- Thoughts on the Alabama election and Donald Trump
- Victor Davis Hanson: Fake News, Fake Truth
- In the Pronoun Wars, Be Thankful for the Founding Fathers
- Bookworm Beat 12/11/17 — the illustrated edition and open thread
- CNN Shows It Couldn’t Cover A Fire In Its Newsroom
- Rejoice With Jerusalem! The Illustrated Version…
- The Bookworm Beat 12/10/17 — the “Leftists are everywhere” edition
Thank you for stopping by Grumpy Opinions and while you are here, please SUBSCRIBE to our Grumpy Opinions newsletter to receive our emails. You can also subscribe to Grumpy Opinions’ in our right sidebar or in your WordPress.com READER in your admin panel on the top left.
Feel free to check Grumpy Opinions out or leave us a message at: https://www.facebook.com/GrumpyOpinions2016/, https://gab.ai/PUMABydesign, https://twitter.com/PUMABydesign001, https://twitter.com/PUMAbydesign and https://plus.google.com/+GrumpyelderGrumpyOpinions2016. Please share with fellow patriots and friends on social media. Thank you and God bless you. ©2016-2018 Grumpy Opinions. All Rights Reserved.