After eight years of Barack Obama, I can very well imagine James Comey and Loretta Lynch in prison stripes (and Obama is Republicans had a set).
Polination by ChrissytheHyphenated
My email is chock full of summaries and commentaries. I’ll try to condense it down to the best few bits.
THE BIG PICTURE: Trump’s distrust of Comey was vindicated by what we now know about Comey.
- Comey confirmed, again, that even as of his last day in office, Donald Trump was not personally the subject of FBI investigation, neither criminal nor counter-intelligence.
- Despite media claims otherwise, this fact was not deemed worthy of public disclosure by Comey. IOW, he was happy to let Trump twist in the winds of misleading and false media claims.
- Comey stated that a key New York Times report asserting Trump campaign collusion was substantively false.
- Much of the Democrat and media frenzy over the past several months was based on this article.
- Trump didn’t try to impede the Russia investigation.
- In fact, he actually encouraged Comey to find out and expose whether any of Trump’s campaign “satellites” engaged in wrongdoing[…]