Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- The Noisy Room – Obama’s Diversity Police State and Government Mandated Racism
- Don Surber – Dekanawida and the Iroquois Confederacy
- Puma By Design – Dhimmitude: Empire State Building Towers Illuminated in Green for Eid
- Joshuapundit–The Roots Of The Jihad In Tennessee
- The Right Planet – If You Like Your Opinion, You Can Keep Your Opinion … to Yourself!
- The Razor – Emperor Valerian: What’s Past is Prologue
- The Glittering Eye –When Iran Sells Oil
- VA Right! – This Veteran Says ‘Donald Trump is Right. John McCain is No Hero.’
- Rhymes With Right – The Time Has Come For GOP To Bitch-Slap Trump
- Nice Deb – Pentagon: No Guns, No Uniforms, and Closed Blinds At Recruitment Centers
- The Independent Sentinel – How A Red Diaper Baby President Is Rigging Future Elections With Illegal Immigrants
- Ask Marion – Trump, Truth and the McCain Factor
- Bookworm Room – Washington DC
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Deterrance
- The Pirate’s Cove – Surprise: ISIS Quickly Becoming An Actual “State”
- Sharyl Attkisson – Fact Check: The Washington Post on Donald Trump and John McCain.
(hat tip, Puma By Design)
- The People’s Cube – Hitler takes selfie with Planned Parenthood hashtag
- Right Reason – Is Iran Treaty In Accordance With Shari’ah?
- Sultan Knish –Millions and Millions of Mohammeds submitted by The Noisy Room
- The Other McCain – Is the ‘Male Feminist’ Cuckold a Hoax? submitted by Don Surber
- Dennis Prager/Truth Revolt –1938 and 2015: Only the Names Are Different submitted by Puma By Design
- Brett Stephens/WSJ – The Iran Deal’s Collapsing Rationale submitted by Joshuapundit
- Life News – 10-Eye-Opening Quotes From Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger submitted by The Right Planet
- Adam Garfinkle/The American Interest – The Real Debate submitted by The Razor
- Krebs On Security – Online Cheating Site Ashley Madison Hacked submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Canada Free Press – Obama admin: ‘We should expect’ Iran to use some of its nuke deal money to fund terrorism submitted by VA Right!
- Ilya Somin/Volokh Cospiracy –Obama, Anti-Semitism and Iran submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Mark Thiessen/WAPO –Obama’s Disturbing Pattern Of Playing Down Islamic Terror submitted by Nice Deb
- Gatestone Institute –Iran Deal: Europe’s Chief Negotiator Sympathized with Iran submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- FOX News –Florida Gun Shop Owner Declares Store a ‘Muslim-Free Zone,’ CAIR Members Visit submitted by Ask Marion
- Thomas Sowell – A Historic Catastrophe submitted by The Watcher
- Howie Carr/Gates Of Vienna – “The Evil That Men Do Lives After Them…” submitted by The Watcher
- Ideas.Ted.Com–How Language Can Affect The Way We Think submitted by The Watcher
- SE Cupp – The Planned Parenthood And Abortion Debate We Won’t Have submitted by The Watcher
************************Thank you for stopping by Grumpy Opinions and while you are here, please SUBSCRIBE to our Grumpy Opinions newsletter to receive our emails. You can also subscribe to Grumpy Opinions’ in our right sidebar or if you have a WordPress.com account, in our WordPress.com READER in the admin panel on the top left. Social media accounts: