Rachel Donezal represents, philosophically, the ultimate in racism. After unsuccessfully suing Howard University, a black college for discriminating against her because she was white, she had a moment of inspiration..if being a white ‘victim’ for her own profit and ego stroking didn’t work out so well, why not totally go over and join what she saw as a successful grievance class? In fact, why not make a career out of it? So that’s exactly what she did, not only showing her own psychotic self hatred but her contempt and what amounted to the bigotry of low expectations towards the very group of people she claimed to be part of and ‘representing’ as a professional grievance monger.
Her only problem, as with most pathological liars who get caught is that she believed her own lies so completely that she took things too far. She went public with bizarre tales of racist harassment, and her own parents outed her.
If you’re interested, here’s Rachel Donezal in Baltimore, whipping up the mob to do some more looting and burning. In Baltimore, blacks whose businesses were burnt down, whom lost jobs or who now have to travel miles for a pharmacy or a grocery store and whom now suffer from a sharply increased crime rate might have something to say about her ‘representation.’
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
Don Surber was cited Monday at Ace Of Spades HQ as a Quote of the Day:
So it goes with healthy foods. In the food-stamp heavy districts of urban America, stories carry potato chips and tons of other read-to-eat foods, but no actual potatoes, carrots, or green leafy substances that are not smoked.
That is because stores are not museums. They stock the things people buy. Food stamp recipients buy junk food over healthy food.
— Don Surber on ‘Food Deserts’
Today marks the debut of Puma By Design as a Council member. We’re pretty impressed with her, and I’m sure you will be too!
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- The Noisy Room – Obama’s Marxist Social and Demographic Engineering of America
- Puma By Design –Teach for America, Indoctrination, Agent Provocateurs?
- Joshuapundit–A Few Words On The Defeat Of ObamaTrade
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Flag Day
- Don Surber – Food deserts should embarrass residents
- Rhymes With Right – The More I Hear From Carly
- The Razor – More Crazy White Women
- The Glittering Eye –Brokedown Machine
- Nice Deb – State Dept. Whistleblower Scandal Coming Back To Haunt Hillary
- VA Right! – HIPAA Complaint Filed Against Dr. Siobhan Stolle Dunnavant
- The Right Planet – The Slave Trade Deal
- Bookworm Room – Out of the mouths of babes — Obamacare and economics
- The Independent Sentinel – LA Teacher Won’t Teach Shakespeare Just Because White People Said So Long Ago
- Ask Marion – Bilderberg World Elite Meet to Plan and Plot the Future
- The Pirate’s Cove – Pope’s Climate Encyclical Leaked, About As Far Left As Expected
- Anne’s Opinions – Turkey’s election results – good for Israel and the Kurds?
- David Gerstman/Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – Hillary 2016: Pit the voters against…each other
- Blazing Cat Fur – Face reality: Many Muslims support ISIS
- Sultan Knish –The Democrats Have the Worst Presidential Candidates in America submitted by The Noisy Room
- Barry Donegan/Truth in Media – Texas to Repatriate $1 Billion in Gold from Federal Reserve to New State Depository submitted by Puma By Design
- Doug Ross – Top 10 Questions Hillary Clinton Won’t Answer submitted by Joshuapundit
- James Carafano/The Daily Signal – Post Obama Military to be Smaller than Pre-9/11 submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- DeRoy Murdock/NRO – The Clinton Foundation Reeks of Crooks, Thieves, and Hoods submitted by Don Surber
- Sultan Knish –The Fall Of Al Jazeera America submitted by Rhymes With Right
- David Cole/Taki’s Magazine –Leave Them To The Lions submitted by The Razor
- TechDirt – Feds Who Didn’t Even Discover The OPM Hack Themselves, Still Say We Should Give Them Cybersecurity Powers submitted by The Glittering Eye
- The Other McCain –Feminist Tumblr: Still Crazy submitted by Nice Deb
- Roll Call – OPM Breach Includes Congressional Staffers (Video) submitted by VA Right!
- Breitbart – Sessions: ‘A Vote for TAA Next Week Is a Vote to Send Fast-Track to The President’s Desk’ submitted by The Right Planet
- Huffington Post/David Harris–Ten Ways Israel is Treated Differently submitted by Bookworm Room
- Thomas Sowell–Micro-Totalitarianism submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- DogHeirs/ Tamara – – Quebec bill changes animals from “property” to sentient beings and includes jail time for cruelty
submitted by Ask Marion
- Michael Totten – The Saudis Team Up With Israel submitted by The Watcher
- Marc Thiessen/WAPO – Obama wants to reengineer your neighborhood submitted by The Watcher
************************Thank you for stopping by Grumpy Opinions and while you are here, please SUBSCRIBE to our Grumpy Opinions newsletter to receive our emails. You can also subscribe to Grumpy Opinions’ in our right sidebar or if you have a WordPress.com account, in our WordPress.com READER in the admin panel on the top left. Social media accounts: