At 89 years old Frank Lautenberg has decided to retire, he should have retired and stayed that way years ago.
He’s done his share, starting with his service during World War II. He seems to have forgotten that ifor the 40 years that followed WWII our biggest enemy was global communism. He seems to have forgotten that two wars started by Presidents who happened to be Democrats were fought – over there – so we wouldn’t have to fight communism here. If he hasn’t forgotten, then why would he be proposing a Gay and Lesbian Sex Education Law looks like it was designed directly from The 45 Communist Goals to Destroy America…
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand .
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
A new sex education bill would give grants to programs that reject gender stereotypes and embrace LGBT students.
The legislation from Rep. Barbara Lee (D-Calif.), Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.) and 32 other Democrats encourages a “comprehensive” approach to sex ed.
In practice, this means curricula funded by the bill would teach both abstinence and safe sex, including the benefits and side effects of all methods of birth control.
The bill requires programs to emphasize emotional skills and the development of “healthy attitudes and values” about issues like body image, gender identity and sexual orientation. All teaching would be “age and developmentally appropriate.”
Strict standards would apply to funded programs. None could “promote gender stereotypes,” be “insensitive and unresponsive” to LGBT students, or “deliberately withhold” information about HIV.
Many provisions of the bill are likely to raise conservative ire.
One section requires that curricula refer interested students to local clinics for more information about sexual and reproductive health. In practice, those clinics could include Planned Parenthood centers.