November 27, 2015
- Thanksgiving: Giving Thanks to God
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Buy a Box of Tofurky, Call Pilgrims Terrorists, or You Could Do This
- Obama Has Just Begun
- Have a Norman Rockwell Thanksgiving, With Grace
- Chilling Video of Shooting Death of Laquan McDonald Released, Chicago Braces for Violence
- US Bomber Pilots Won’t ‘Stoop to the Level of Our Enemy’ by Actually Bombing
- GOP operatives coordinate anti-Trump movement via ad blitz
- FSA Executes Russian Pilots while Parachuting, Destroys Rescue Helicopter
- Clock Boy Is Back Threatening the School District and City Hall
- The Shoulders We All Stand On, a Photo Essay for Millennials
- 50 Spies Say Obama’s Pentagon Made Dangerous Changes to ISIS Intel Reports
- The Decline and Fall of the Democratic Party
- Bill Rape Accuser Blasts ‘Evil’ Hillary: ‘Shame on you!’
- Epic bombing fail? PBS uses Russian footage to depict US airstrikes on ISIS oil fields
- Obama Points to His Great Courage Traveling to Paris Climate Summit Under Heavy Guard
- First Christopher Hitchens, Now Bill Maher – What Is It With These Atheists?
- Black Lives Matter, UNC activists commandeers forum on race, issue lengthy list of demands
- Ted Cruz New Ad Critiques Obama’s Failed Anti-ISIS, Syrian Refugee Strategies
- Chris Wallace: Trump Rhetoric – The Frankly Unthinkable – Bush’s Fine Policy Details
Once again the guy who couldn’t figure out how to tie his shoes in 3rd grade but figured out the Theory of Relativity may be proven right about something .. This is a little different–and has more to do with physical than physics
Having coffee with friends.
A day at the beach.
Cheering on your team.
Having dinner out with your friends.
Out on an intimate date.
Having a conversation with your BFF
A visit to the museum
Enjoying the sights