Here is a strong indicator that the Obama Administration’s crusade to appease Islam has gone too far; a new U.S. military handbook for troops deployed to the Middle East orders soldiers not to make derogatory comments about the Taliban or criticize pedophilia, among other outrageous things.
It gets better; the new manual, which is around 75 pages, suggests that Western ignorance of Afghan culture— not Taliban infiltration—is responsible for the increase in deadly attacks by Afghan soldiers against the coalition forces.
The soon-to-be-released Army handbook is still being drafted, but a mainstream newspaper got a sneak preview and published an article that should infuriate the American taxpayers funding the never-ending war on terror. The manual is being created because someone with authority bought the theory that cultural insensitivity is driving insider attacks on U.S. troops in Afghanistan.
More than three dozen insider attacks have killed 63 members of the U.S.-led coalition this year, according to the article, and some blame “American cultural ignorance
New Army Manual Orders Soldiers Not To Criticize Taliban
- US Army Manual Blames Afghan Attacks on US Troops on American ‘Cultural Ignorance’ (pjmedia.com)
- ARMY GOING TOO FAR?Proposed Manual Tells GIs Not to Insult Taliban, Islam (foxnews.com)
- United States: New Army Manual Orders Soldiers Not To Criticize Taliban … Or Pedophilia (midnightwatcher.wordpress.com)
- New Army Manual Tells Soldiers Not To Be Critical Of Taliban…Or Pedophilia (givemeliberty01.com)
Latest posts by grumpy (Posts)
- Pope Francis Could Make Redistribution Mandatory for Catholics - May 5, 2015
- Uh-oh: This is the Left’s WORST nightmare - May 5, 2015
- Islamic State claims responsibility for Sunday’s terror attack in Texas - May 5, 2015