In the period between the Vietnam War and the War on Terrorism, the fight for liberty and religious freedom continued as belligerent ideologues persisted in their unrelenting quest to subjugate and destroy those who refuse to cower to their ideology.
- October 23, 1983 Bombing of U.S. Marine Barracks in Beirut, Lebanon;
- December 21, 1988 Bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland;
- The Persian Gulf War (August 2, 1990 – February 28, 1991) aka Operation Desert Shield, later code named Operation Desert Storm (January 17, 1991 – February 28, 1991) aka the First Gulf War;
- 1993 World Trade Center Bombing;
- October 12, 2000 attack of the USS Cole in the port of Aden, Yemen by two suicide bombers.
Each attack including the September 11, 2001 Islamic terrorist attacks resulted in the loss of American lives, military and civilian. While a coup for our enemies, the attacks were an act of war against the West.
America will never desert the United States Military, our veterans and our casualties of war. All gave some, some gave all. Remember our fallen heroes. They are the reason that we are free.
We thank and ask God to bless those who served in Operation Desert Storm and thank them for their service. God bless all, their families, friends and loved ones.
God bless America.