The Daily Caller
A U.S. Justice Department source has told The Daily Caller that at least two DOJ prosecutors accepted cash bribes from allegedly corrupt finance executives who were indicted under court seal within the past 13 months, but never arrested or prosecuted.
The sitting governor of the U.S. Virgin Islands, his attorney general and an unspecified number of Virgin Islands legislators also accepted bribes, the source said, adding that U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder is aware prosecutors and elected officials were bribed and otherwise compromised, but has not held anyone accountable.
- Watch AG Eric Holder Testify on Fast & Furious Live (raysrope.wordpress.com)
- Fisking Eric Holder’s Prepared Remarks for the Fast and Furious Hearing (pjmedia.com)
- Fast and Furious: When Will Fortress Holder Crumble? (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
Latest posts by grumpy (Posts)
- Army seeks gun industry help on M4 carbine in tacit admission of rifle’s flaws – Washington Times - April 27, 2015
- Feds Play the Race Card to Crush Parents’ Revolt Against Common Core - April 27, 2015
- April 27, 2015 Grumpy Daily Headlines - April 27, 2015