Educators know what’s best, parents aren’t that smart
In 1963 the then 45 current goals of the Communist Party the takeover of America ever met were read into the Congressional record. The similarities between the 45 goals and the current objectives of the United Nations in Agenda 21 are remarkably similar.
Included among them was the need to devalue parents as the primary influence in a child’s life and instill a belief that only the government was capable of raising children properly.
From the 45 Goals
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
Educator: Parents Too Stupid to Know What’s Best for Children
This is the kind of arrogance and elitism the Left has long harbored toward parents and Americans in general: parents are too stupid to know what’s best for their children, and need bureaucrats to make those decisions for them.
Read the Rest
Old Grey and Very Grumpy- Just ask my grandson
A little on the conservative side politically
Share and Enjoy