by Steven Ertelt
Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) – A Catholic pro-life group says new information adds to the criticism a couple of Catholics organizations have already received for trying to make Barack Obama seem pro-life on abortion. Leading abortion activist and billionaire George Soros is behind the groups.
Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good and Catholics United have been working overtime to mask Obama’s pro-abortion views. The groups have called him pro-life even though he supports unlimited abortions throughout pregnancy for any reason.
In comments sent to LifeNews.com today, Catholic League president Bill Donohue exposes the nexus between George Soros and two left-wing Catholic groups.
In 2006, Soros’ Open Society Institute gave Catholics in Alliance $100,000 (double the amount he gave in 2005),
- Obama merely changed the official provider from religious to insurer – who pays ther insurer – duh (dewgeneral.wordpress.com)
- Birth Control Is Not the Issue (deaconforlife.blogspot.com)
- ALL Pro-Life Today: Obama’s Reprehensible Dogma (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)
Latest posts by grumpy (Posts)
- The U.S. Constitution Actually Bans Hillary’s Foreign Government Payola - April 27, 2015
- Women in Ranger School hack off hair to maintain equality - April 27, 2015
- 3X As Many Whites Shot By Police Than By Black Americans #WhiteLivesMatter - April 27, 2015